This is an electronical ignition module for use with contactpoints. The contactpoints are only used to determine the point of ignition.
The advantages of this unit are:
- The very high startingvoltage it generates, and a higher rev.
- The engine runs smoother
- The engine will start more easily, even when it’s freezing
- Very easy installation
- It’s a cheap solution
- Money-back guarantee
• IMPORTANT: attach the Mesonix behind the bracket of the HT-coil for the required mass
• Disconnect the contactpoint of the HT-coil and attach to the plug on the Mesonix (blue cable)
• Interrupt or remove the capacitor
• Attach the red cable of the Mesonix to the + plug (12V) of the HT-coil
• Attach the black cable of the Mesonix to the – plug of the HT-coil